They will not honor the warranty. They will give you the run around. They will suck you in by under price

the dealers ext warranty. They will talk to you like

you are a ***. They will not work with your service

center. They will try to put junk yard parts and risk the safety of your car and those who drive it.

When you call them to complain they will not care

they will point fingers and tell you to contact

advantage warranty corp who in turn will not work

with you nor your service center of choice like it says in the agreement and tell you to call access where the head aches just get bigger.

If you have all ready made this mistake call your bank and stop payment contact your state A G office

file a complaint with the Better Business office.

Not to mention word of mouth. Tell every and anyone you know what you went through with this company. Not to mention that this web site is a good place to start

Monetary Loss: $1915.

Had an Experience with Access Warranty?

Comments

What this company is doing is illegal. I had a similar problem. I purchased Prepaid Legal for $25 and they handled the my warranty issue. What the warranty company does as far as giving folks the run around, isn't always the law. Have a law firm stand tall for your rights.

Enroll at www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/mjlarioza

Our attornies will provide a remedy. Good Luck, Margie Larioza 512-341-2887

I bought a warranty from Access Warranty and didn't have my car at the time when they asked me for the mileage. They stated that it didn't matter because they were going to send me paperwork and i could change the mileage on the paperwork.

Well 2 months later no paperwork and now my engine has blown. I brought my car to the dealer to get it fixed and access warranty stated that Royal Administration owns my claim and are denying it for improper mileage. I spoke to a rep at both places and they stated that if I could show them the correct mileage before I bought the warranty they would honer my claim. Well I had gone to my mechanic 3 weeks prior and he gave me a receipt with the mileage. Royal is still denying my claim because it is hand written!?!?! My mechanics phone number, name of his garage and information are all on the receipt what difference does it make if it is hand written or from a computer.

These guys just don't want to pay the bill and have screwed me for $5000 which it will cost them. If anyone has any suggestions my contract number is 467025198 because these jerks don't give a *** about their consumers!! Don't get a warranty from Access Warranty they will not pay!!

Madikeri, Karnataka, India #25267

To access rep Dated 7-29-08

Your wrong, On my contract. It clearly states ADVANTAGE WARRANTY CORP OUT OF

HANNOVER MA.

So I have checked and your warranty

isnt worth the papper it printed on.

So I SAY { STAY AWAY FROM BUYING A EXT WARRANTY FROM

VENDER [ACEESS WARRANTY ]

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TALK

MY CONTRACT NO IS 602001050

Pitcairn, Pennsylvania, United States #25248

This customer has a warranty through "advantage warranty corp", as he states in his complaint.

Access has never heard of that company and is no way affiliated with them.

This customer is talking about a different company.

We make sure that all company complaints are handled to the customer's satisfaction, but if the customer is not one of ours, we can't do much.

Please check all of your paperwork and contact the actual company that you have a warranty with.