My car was out of warranty and Access Warranty heard about my car being in the shop and it would cost me at least $1000.00 to repair.So they sold me a warranty to cover the cost but I only gave them a deposit and never heard from them again.

I have been out of the country for 3 years since I bought the contract. I had been going through papers and found my contract and I had paid them a down payment for nothing. Now I am trying to get my deposit back to hear that the company is out of business.

How can I get my deposit back from this company?They should have a settlement account to pay out the people who was ripped off.

Had an Experience with Access Warranty?

Comments

Farmers Insurance Group - "Do the right thing!" Farmers Insurance Group "I deal with all insurance carriers and farmers is one of the worst. I am a roofing contractor in Colorado and have 2 clients one husband & wife 40 +..." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more